The California Department of Mental Health estimates that just under 3,000 residents of Mendocino County are living with a serious mental health condition – that’s a little less than nine percent of the population. If you are living in Boonville, California and you are among that number, you can get the help you need to heal when you contact us at the phone number listed above. A counselor is standing by to assist you and help you to determine what type of mental health treatment will best serve you.
Do You Need California Mental Health Treatment?
If you are unsure whether or not your depression, anger, stress, anxiety and other emotional issues have reached a crisis point that requires mental health treatment, consider the answers to the following questions:
- Do emotional responses stop you from functioning effectively in life?
- Do you have a hard time maintaining close relationships?
- Do you feel hopeless about your future?
- Are you unable to get out of bed, go to work, take care of your children, attend your classes, support other family members, and do normal daily activities?
- Have you considered suicide as a possibility? Do you have a plan or have you attempted suicide?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above and these issues have persisted for more than a few weeks, it’s time to get help.
NOTE: If you are contemplating suicide, do not postpone treatment. Seek help immediately.
CA Mental Health Treatment Is Only a Phone Call Away
If you do nothing else today, make the choice and contact us now. Even making a phone call may be difficult depending upon the symptoms you are experiencing, but you can do it. Our counselors are standing by, waiting to help you make the right decision in treatment for your life. Call now.