There are almost 5,000 people living in Humboldt County with a mental health disorder. That is a little more than nine percent of the population, higher than the California average. If you are living in Bridgeville, California and you believe that your depression or anxiety has lasted far longer or become far stronger than it should, then you are a part of that number.
Don’t wait to get the help you need to feel better. Mental health treatment can provide you with the coping skills, medication and support you need to regain control of your life.
Questions to Ask a Counselor About Your Mental Health Treatment
When you contact us at the phone number listed above, you will speak with a counselor. This is your opportunity to ask all your questions, find out everything you need to know about your options in mental health treatment and discover which one is right for you. Here are some questions that may help you get the info you need:
- Some of my symptoms include _________________. What types of treatment are best for these symptoms?
- Where can I go to get a diagnosis?
- What kinds of mental health treatment programs are available to me?
- Where are those programs located?
- Do the centers you recommend have openings right now or is there a wait list?
- Will they work with my insurance? Is financing available?
Get the Answers You Need to Find the Best CA Mental Health Treatment
Families in Bridgeville, CA don’t have to settle when it comes to finding the best possible medical and psychotherapeutic care. Our counselors can match you with the right program for your needs, based on your symptoms, your history with treatment, and the types of treatments you are looking for. Are you ready to get started? Call us today.