Half Moon Bay CA Mental Health Treatment
Half Moon Bay, California is in close proximity to a number of different mental health treatment options. Some of the top medical and psychotherapeutic programs in the country are located in California and only a short trip away from Half Moon Bay. Those who need treatment for depression, anxiety, grief and other issues can find the help they need by calling the phone number listed above. A counselor is standing by to assist you. (See related: San Francisco Treatment)
Mental Health Treatment Options
- Medications. Pharmacological interventions are often appropriate in the treatment of most mental health issues. Dosages and specific medications may need to be adjusted and regular check-ins will be necessary for this reason.
- Talk therapy. Personal sessions with a private therapist can help patients work through issues of grief, depression and stress. More than one session per week is often needed, especially at the beginning of treatment.
- Group therapy. Certain issues may benefit from group therapy, which allows patients to benefit from interpersonal communication skills practice and find the support they need to stick to their medication and treatment regimen.
- Inpatient care. Residential treatment is often the first choice when there are co-occurring disorders like drug and alcohol addiction in addition to the mental health issue, when chronic health issues are a problem, and when patients have tendency to harm themselves.
- Outpatient treatment. In most cases, outpatient therapy and pharmacological assistance is the first step in treatment. If patients are unable to maintain their program or if other issues develop, residential care may be recommended.
Discover Your Choices for Treatment Near Half Moon Bay
If you would like to speak with someone about your personal experience, our counselors are waiting for your call. We can help you find the treatment you need to get back on track in life. Call now.
Back to the CA Directory