San Mateo, CA
Fewer than 110,000 people call San Mateo County home, but the California Department of Mental Health estimates that more than 9,000 of them are living with a treatable mental health disorder. That is almost 8.5 percent of the county’s population and that includes residents of San Mateo, California.
Mental health issues, compulsive disorders, mood disorders – anything that stops you from being effective in your life – can be treated. If symptoms of these issues make it difficult for you to have happy relationships, succeed at work or feel good about yourself, then enrolling in treatment can be the best choice.
Are you ready to take that bold first step toward the treatment you need? Call now.
Types of Mental Health Disorders That Benefit From Treatment
- Depression. From mild to moderate symptoms, depression can make it difficult to function in everyday life. Therapy and antidepressant medications can be helpful.
- Anxiety. It can cause serious panic attacks or it can occur in specific situations, but no matter what triggers it, anxiety can be treated with medication and multiple types of therapy.
- Stress. After a trauma, it is not uncommon to develop post-traumatic stress disorder, an issue that makes it difficult to function healthily at home and at work. A number of therapies and medications have been proven effective in PTSD treatment.
- Personality disorders. Borderline personality disorder, delusion disorder, paranoia disorder – these and other personality disorders can control your life. Mental health treatment can help.
- Mood disorders. Bipolar disorder, manic episodes, mixed states – extreme mood swings can catch you off guard, make you angry, and make it difficult to focus on anything else. Medication and other treatments can make a big difference.
Learn to Cope With Mental Health Disorder Symptoms Today
When you contact us at the phone number listed above, our counselors can help you to find the right mental health treatment for your needs. We can also help you find treatment for your loved one from San Mateo, CA if needed. Call now.