Vista
In Vista

Vista, CA

Of the almost 37 million people living in California, the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) estimates that 1.175 million of them are living with a serious mental health disorder. The public mental health system in California provides care to only 34 percent of the Californians who require treatment. Where are the other 66 percent getting their mental health treatment? They’re either getting no treatment at all or they are enrolling in high-end private treatment programs that can provide them with the personalized care they need to learn how to manage their symptoms.

If your family in Vista, California is in need of treatment for a mental health disorder, don’t wait to get started. Our counselors are standing by to take your call and match you to the right private mental health treatment program.

Private Mental Health Treatment: Is it the Right Choice for Your Vista, CA Family?

Private health care offers the high-end treatment that your family member needs to heal from the symptoms of depression, anxiety, PTSD, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and other serious mental health problems. Without the limitations placed upon state-funded facilities, private treatment centers offer a wider range of therapeutic services, employ top specialists in the mental health field, and provide comprehensive treatment that supports your loved one in a long-lasting recovery. You can expect:

  • Inpatient and outpatient treatment options
  • Wide range of therapeutic options
  • Specialists with cutting-edge knowledge of mental health treatment
  • Family therapy and educational resources
  • Financing for families who need assistance

Find Private Mental Health Treatment Today: Call Now

It takes just one phone call to locate the right private mental health care program for your Vista, CA family member. Call now to get started.

Vista Treatment Centers

134 GRAPEVINE RD,
Vista, CA 92083
visit clinic website
760-631-5030

1000 VALE TERRACE DR,
Vista, CA 92084
visit clinic website
760-631-5000