Sioux City, IA
Depression, anxiety, stress – these are the most common mental health issues reported by Iowans. Though many people go undiagnosed, they still experience extreme symptoms, symptoms that can be treated at a comprehensive mental health program.
Are you ready to find out more about the type of mental health treatment program that will work best for you? Families in Sioux City, Iowa are invited to contact us today and get the help they need to heal.
Iowa Mental Health Stats and Facts
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA):
- Psychological distress in the past year has been the experience of about 11 percent of Iowans.
- Among those between the ages of 18 and 25, psychological distress in the past year was an issue for almost 17 percent of those surveyed.
- Just over 10 percent of Iowans over the age of 25 reported experiencing stress, anxiety, depression or other psychological distress in the past year.
- About 7 percent of adults in Iowa experienced a major depressive episode in the year prior to being surveyed.
- Major depression was a problem for about 9 percent of Iowans between the ages of 18 and 25.
- A little more than 6.5 percent of people over the age of 26 in Iowa experienced a major depressive episode that lasted two weeks or more in the past year.
Is Mental Health Treatment the Next Step for Your Family in Sioux City? Call Today
No matter what symptoms you’re experiencing, there is a treatment program that has the resources to provide you with comprehensive care. Medication, traditional therapy, alternative and holistic treatments – all of these can be combined to create a program personalized to improve your mental wellness. Call now to find out more.
See more treatment options in Iowa