Bellingham Treatment Centers
More than 450,000 of the 4.4 million adult residents who call Washington State home are living with a severe mental illness, according to Matters of Fact – Washington published by the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). This rate is higher than the national average and a huge concern, especially for those families who are living with a loved one who is not getting adequate mental health treatment – and desperately needs it.
If someone in your family in Bellingham, Washington is in dire need of effective mental health treatment, don’t wait in line for overcrowded state services. Contact us today to speak with an expert who can guide you to the best possible program for your needs.
Until Mental Health Treatment Begins to Take Effect
Mental health treatment programs for serious disorders like schizophrenia, major depression, personality disorders and other intense diagnoses can be extremely effective in mitigating symptoms, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Changes will not occur overnight.
- Medication may need to be adjusted several times over several months until the right combination is found.
- Multiple types of therapy are more effective than talk therapy alone.
- The supervision of all mental health treatment services by a single team is almost always the most effective and efficient care option.
- Medication alone and therapy alone are rarely sufficient to create long-term change in the experience of symptoms for serious mental health disorders.
As you wait to see changes in your Bellingham loved one in treatment, you can benefit from seeking support from others in the same situation, asking questions about your loved one’s disorder, and being supportive of your loved one throughout the process.
Get Started Today: Call for Mental Health Treatment Information Now
Ready to give your loved one access to the best mental health treatment possible? Call today.
See more treatment options in Washington